This recipe is incredibly simple and for good reason. The holidays can be busy with buying and wrapping gifts, hosting family and friends, and traveling back and forth. Maybe you’ve been extremely stressed during this holiday season, as many are, and don’t have the time to make a fancy dessert, maybe you want a recipe that is fail-free that everyone will enjoy, or maybe you’re a beginner baker that’s a little intimidated by making something from scratch. Whatever your reasons, we feel you and we’re not here to judge. These cookies are gone as fast as they’re made!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Roll the batter into balls and place onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes and let cool on baking sheet before removing.
Recipe adapted from: It’s Always Autumn